Tuesday, March 19, 2013

For sale ..

I am trying to reorganise my craft room and in the process I have found quite a few items of stash that I don't want anymore .....
When I started scrapping I fell in love with Autumn Leaves stamps and collected quite a few of their sets, I would like £9 for each set plus £2 p+p, all of them are in mint condition and to buy new are approx £13.50 now.





These American Crafts stamps are excellent condition £3 plus £2 p+p


K and Co alpha stamps, I can't remember ever using these either! £3 plus £2 p+p


Finally some swirly stamps, two sets one is Basic Grey and I think the others are Autumn Leaves. £5 plus £2 p+p.



I have also got some 6x6 paper pads...
Fancy Pants, The Good Life 6x6 paper pads, buttons and tape stickers, all are brand new. £8 plus £3 postage.


 Crate Paper, Story Teller, another brand new one, £5 plus £2 p+p


7 Gypsies Lille another new one! £5 plus £2 p+p


I am sure I am going to have lots of other stash that needs to go soon!! If you have got any queries please email or leave a comment.
TFL


2 comments:

Suzy said...

Rachel I would be interested in the 7 gypsies pad and maybe the a c alpha stamps. My email is Suzycad@hotmail.co.uk Thanks Suzy x

Unknown said...

I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing