Saturday, August 4, 2012

August Reveal!

I have been itching to share this kit with you it is so gorgeous! I worked with the Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month (only one kit for the time being until I get to grips with full time work and fitting in all my scrapping!!)
Pam has put together a stunning kit featuring the beautiful Prima Fairy Belle collection along with flowers, trinkets, chipboard, ribbon and lots more.
My first two pages feature beautiful photos of baby Amelie, her parents had a fantastic new born photo shoot with NPN photography and the results are just stunning!



I did lots of fussy cutting on this page layering up lots of little details to give an overall 3d feel to the page. I scanned all the butterfly images before I cut into the paper and then resized them on the computer before printing them out.







I tried to create a bit of a background effect on this page to mirror the grid pattern on one of the patterned papers. If you check out the Tips and Techniques section on the My Creative Scrapbook forum site in a few days it will show you how I did it along with some amazing tutorials from the other DT members. Well worth checking out!



and here is the stunning kit!!


You can check out all the amazing DT creations here in the gallery.

6 comments:

kjjc said...

oh wow Rachael. You are just so talented. Absolutely love these. Al that cutting must have taken you forever.Fabulous.

Romy said...

Your work with this kit is absolutely breathtaking! I really love everything that you created with it. The photos of Amelie are so cute and they work perfectly with this kit!

Karen Shady said...

Oh, wow, Rachael, these are all so beautiful... I adore all the fussy cutting... very pretty..

Lou said...

stunning rachael....and the new born baby photo is gorgeous x

Jill said...

Just love your complicated and intricate style, so interesting and so inspirational. Baby Amelie is really sweet isn't she! Hope you are all well. Jill x

Unknown said...

So beautifully done! Love all the wonderful feminine elements!