Friday, June 8, 2012

Scrapping With A Little Help From A Friend

I thought I would share the last of my creations using this months Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook, for those who read my last post you will know that the kit features lots of gorgeous Prima Sun Kissed. I will admit I did have a little bit of help creating this page!!





Here is my little helper!



I made a really simple little card with some of the bits that I had left over. One thing that I love about the Prima ranges at the moment are the sheet of alpha stickers and words they are so usable.

8 comments:

Kris Berc said...

What an adorable helper!!! :) :) :) (and absolutely stunning work)

Kris Berc said...

What an adorable helper!!! :) :) :) (and absolutely stunning work)

gwyneth said...

LOL at the helper !
Wonder how long it will be before he's shown the door!!!!
Gorgeous page as always Rachael.

Jill said...

So glad that Barney has taken to helping you! Jill x

Romy said...

You two make a great team! Maybe our cat should take classes from Barney. I'd love to have someone teaching me how to scrap like you;)
Your layout is totally gorgeous!

kjjc said...

lovely lovely creations. must get me a girl to scrap!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a precious layout and fabulous hand cutting work and your card is awesome too!!

Sarah said...

What a cute helper!!!! Lovely pages as always x x