Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Its My Birthday....

I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone, it only seems like a couple of months ago I was getting used the idea of being 40 now I have reached the grand old age of 41! I have had a lovely day and have been thoroughly spoilt, of course I have had my camera out so I thought I would share a few of the days snaps....
Emily took some photos for me out in the garden, I love doing these sticker shots every birthday.


Because it was my birthday the girls let me take their photos too..



Emily and Will (her boyfriend) spent the evening yesterday making the most amazing birthday cake, two tiers and covered with Cadbury chocolate and twirl bites!!!


I had to take a photo of this, Emily and Barney studying the Jack Will brochure!


I will be back tomorrow to share some more scrapping.
TFL
xx

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Rachael!!! I hope it was a wonderful day! BTW, it is my birthday today too (5/30). :) The big 44!! eek!!!

kjjc said...

happy birthday Rachael. Looking at Emily is like looking at you. You are si similar

Izzy Anderson said...

Love the sticker shot. Such a clever way to mark your birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day and a grand celebration!

Sandra said...

Oh my gosh, the girls are like you, just beautiful. I hope you had the perfect day with many more to come. I also can't believe where the days go they just fly by. Have a great scrapping year.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Happy Happy Birthday my dear and lovely friend.Glad you had a fun and great day with your girls and well very important...Barny.
You look so pretty and young!!!! I´ll be 47 in just one month!!! June 29th!!! Yes I´m getting old!!!! but I feel so young LOL!!!

Romy said...

Happy belated birthday:) That is such a gorgeous photo of you. So glad to hear you had a wonderful day! That photo of Emily and Mr. Barney has got me smitten. What a cutie he is!

Jill said...

Don't worry Rachael, there really is life after 41!!!

Just love your photos as well, that one of Emily and Barney is gorgeous!! Jill x

Lou said...

lovely birthday photos looks like you had a nice time.

Hope you didn't get any of that beautiful chocolate cake on your nice cream sofa lol! xx

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Rachael!!! It looks that you had a wonderful day!! :)
Don't worry you look young..I'm 43 and I feel young. A lot of blessings!! Take care!

Rachael Funnell said...

A HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you Rachael.... Sorry I didn't get to say it on your Birthday!! BUT! every time I'd Tried to visit I kept getting that Malware on your blog...
Hope you had a FANTASTIC day!!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Rachael...such a cute pic of Barney and Emily x x x