Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Creative Sketches Contest!

The amazing Big Sketch Contest has started over on My Creative Sketches, it is a contest that is spanning over a period of three months with three different sketches and some amazing prizes to be won including a three month subscription to the Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook......definitely a prize worth winning!!!
Here is another one of the prizes up for grabs, this amazing bundle of goodies will be given to the winner chosen by the design team.


Check out all the details over on the blog........
Here is this months sketch


I created two pages using the sketch, the first one I used the gorgeous Limited Edition kit from August.


The second page that I created was using some gorgeous Bo Bunny Gabrielle papers.


After I had stuck this all down I wished I had hand cut some more out of the patterned paper on the right to create a less solid look at the bottom.

I hope you play along, I am really looking forward to seeing what you create and how you interpret the sketch.
TFL
xx

8 comments:

Michelle S said...

Gorgeous

Lou said...

gorgeous Racheal, the first one is so delicate and show cases the photo perfectly. I like the solid look on the bottom of the second layout...those papers are lush!!! xx

Romy said...

Your both pages turned out stunning, Rachael! I love how you used these Gabrielle papers. The whimsical fussy cut element gives your layout such a beautiful detailed look!

Patrice said...

beautiful texture

Jill said...

Beautiful LOs as always from you!! Such inspriation. It's a great challenge, will have to give this one some thoughts! Hope you are well, looking forward to seeing you again. Jill x

Unknown said...

you now how stunning i find your page's wonderful Job with the sketch!!

XX Carla

alexa said...

You really know how to adapt a sketch and show your papers off to their best advantage!

Nat said...

It's a nice sketch, love the pages you have made with it, gorgeous! xxx