Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Big Day

My pages are obviously usually a bit girlie having two daughters and being a bit partial to pink but every so often I scrap a photo of my lovely little nephew Josh. He really loves me scrapping photos of him, the other day I showed him a page I had done and he asked if it was going to be "in the magazine". I explained that it was for Sarah's Cards kit and that lots of ladies would see his photo, his reply was "I am so glad you're my Aunty" He did make me laugh!
At the retreat Sarah and Lianne set a few fun challenges, one of them was a sketch, there were some fab prizes for the delegates but the DT decided to have a go just for fun. All of the other DT pages are over on Sarah's Cards blog if you fancy having a look. Here is the page that I created using gorgeous MME Hattie papers, I absolutely fell in love with all three ranges they are just gorgeous!!



I really must add some journaling onto this page, the photo was taken at my sister's wedding, Josh was watching his Mum and Dad say their vows.
TFL
xx

7 comments:

Jill said...

What a lovely picture Rachael. Does seem odd for you not doing something pink! Its a lovely LO though! Jill x

Nat said...

Gorgeous :) Aww he is a lucky boy having an Aunty that scrapbooks his memories for him so beautifully :) xxx

Lou said...

oh wow Rachael, it's lovely to see a boy layout. This is gorgeous, fab photo and colour scheme xx

Julia said...

Wow you do boy layouts brilliantly! I just love this page Rachael and those papers are perfect for that fab photo!!

Carol said...

Gorgeous Layout as usual, cannot see any butterflies.

Carol X

kjjc said...

gorgeous. Love the colours, love the stitching. Truly beautiful

3s said...

Girl, you're goooood :)