Monday, October 25, 2010

Second Page

I thought I would have another go at posting my second page that I did for SBM, the photo is of me aged 2 with my Grandparents (on my Dad's side the other layout is my Mum's Mum). I have created this page is A4 size which is great for a lot of old photos as they tend to be a lot smaller so don't get quite so lost. You can also store them in an A4 ring binder so making storage a lot cheaper.
I have used papers by Girls Paperie which have become one of my favourite ranges, the doiley was saved from underneath my orange juice at a retreat in June and inked with distress ink to age it. All the die cuts are K&Co, not a make that I usually like but I have found these die cuts shapes really useful and have used lots of them on other layouts.
TFL
xx

No comments: