Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Restoration

This months Sarah's Cards kit was full of Crate Restoration papers, a range which I had had my eye on for quite a while, I love it. I am definitley drawn to papers with a more distressed vintage feel, maybe it is linked to my love of history and fascination with the past.


This was the first page I made, I fell in love with the playing card paper and it was so versatile I am tempted to buy some more just in case and add it too my stock pile of papers! Emily took this photo, during the summer months she would often go out taking a camera with her, some of the shots are really good and thankfully she doesn't mind me scrapping them. I love making my pages with lots of depth and dimension and I find that layering up the papers is a great way to do this although it is a bit heavy going on the paper usage.
Right off to have my hair highlighted to get try and cover all the grey ones! I didn't realise they were so noticable until I saw my sister's wedding photos....shocking lol.
TFL
xx

3 comments:

Jill said...

Firstly, I just don't believe you have a grey hair!!

Secondly, I just love that LO, all that layering is wonderful and this months kit is so gorgeous again! Will I be saying that every month??

Jill x

Lou said...

another beautiful layout, those playing cards are great x

Anne said...

What a beautiful layout - the layering is fabulous!