Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedding fever!

My sister is getting married in October so today we went dress shopping, something that we had been looking forward to doing for a long time. There were some absolutley gorgeous dresses to choose from, luckily for me they didn't have this dress in my sisters size so the assistant suggested that I tried it on so she could see what it should look like. I jumped at the chance to try on such a stunning dress and I have to say I felt a million dollars in it! My sister loved this dress but I am quite safe in showing you because she has ended up ordering something totally different.





















I have been really busy scapping over the last few weeks but this is the first layout that I can share with you. At the beginning of the Easter holidays Emily bought me this little teddy to say sorry for being stroppy. I was so touched, it was such a lovely surprise and I wanted to record the event. I didn't want to put the journalling on view so I added an envelope where the full story is recorded.
I have used more gorgeous MME papers which are one of my favourite manufacturers, I just love the texture and thickness of the papers.











































TFL
xxx

7 comments:

Rachel said...

bet that was fun dressing up, you look lovely. How sweet to get the bear, and gorgeous page x

Jill said...

Oh wow, you look great Rachael!!! Love that little teddy, how sweet that Emily could say sorry like that. Jill x

Judith said...

Wow How great to try the dress on. I would love to do that again.
What a sweetie, You cant stay cross with them long. I always feel bad for getting cross with mine. x

Anonymous said...

That bear is just too sweet, same goes for the LO! I just love that dress too, the back detail in the mirror is beautiful. Bet you made a gorgeous bride on yor wedding day...don't you just wish you could do it all again?! x

gwyneth said...

Wow you look gorgeous in that dress!
Love the LO. How sweet of her, I used to get little pressies & notes from DD1 quite often :)Wonder how many more little sorry bears you'll get before the teenage years are over ( ha ha )

Helsbells said...

What a great story behind the layout. Love the folded strip. Thanks for letting me know about the prize btw :D

Kerry said...

What a beautiful bride you make. I bet you wish you were doing it all again instead of your sister.

The layout is amazing.