Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sarahs Cards May Kit.....little peek!

Every month I say the same I know but I can't help myself! Next months Sarahs Cards kit is just gorgeous, it is my favourite one to work with so far, very much up my street. The kit features Road Show papers by Fancy Pants plus of course some yummy embellishments and a whole pack of thickers! Hopefully the kit image will be up on Sarahs Cards shop soon for you all to see what I have been drooling over. Anyway until then I thought you might like to see a little peek of what I have been up to over the last few days with the kit.




















TFL
xx

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh that's an interesting sneak peek!! Jill x

kjjc said...

oooo looks lovely as always Rachael.xx

Unknown said...

oohh, you tease! ;)
Love the new photo in your title bar- very cute!