Sunday, April 4, 2010

Busy Busy.

I have been really busy scrapping over the last few weeks but nothing that I can share yet so I thought I would show you a layout that I created for Sarahs Cards. These papers by My Little Shoebox called "Whoo loves you?" aren't what I would usually choose but I really enjoyed working with them and the die cuts were fab. I know I have scrapped so many photos from our photo shoot last December but there were so many that I really loved I just have to scrap them. It is getting harder and harder to catch those candid shots now the girls are older, I am hoping that I can catch them un awares in the summer with my lovely zoom lens!















I am really excited as we are going to Ally Pally next Sunday, Justin has very kindly agreed to drive us up and wait in the sports bar whilst we shop! Rebecca is coming and we are taking Mum too, hopefully we will be able to get there for when it opens....as long as we get up early! I know Mum has a long list of stash that she wants to look for, I would like to get some more distress inks. I bought some a few weeks ago after the lovely Penny (PennyK) over on UKS gave me a distress ink tool at Sarahs Cards retreat. I had a play yesterday and absolutly loved them, very messy but very effective.
TFL
xx

8 comments:

Jill said...

Great LO Rachael, I love all that white space as well which makes the image and bits and pieces really stand out. Enjoy yourself at Ally Pally - glad I am not going as I would spend too much (again!!) Jill x

Kerry said...

Your layout is amazing.

Have a fab time at Ally Pally. I am very jealous.

Ann said...

That is a beautiful layout. A lovely photo too.

Judith said...

Loving this LO may lift it if you dont mind?
Have a great time at Ally Pally hope you get all your inks. x

Trina said...

Gorgous! Fab photo too.

I love that butterfly punch! I've used mine loads since your class at the retreat!

Nat said...

Lovely page and photo :) Hae a great time shopping, make sure you let us know what you get :D Penny is lovely isn't she?! :) xxx

Susy Rudy said...

Another gorgeous LO - have fun at Ally Pally - I'm not jealous honestly LOL

Jackie xxx said...

Looks like you had a lovely time. Loads of nice goodies. Looking forward to seeing what you produce. xxx