Monday, November 16, 2009

Lets get back to scrapping!

Thought it was about time I posted some of my scrapping, after all the excitement of the retreats I haven't acutally posted any pages.
I created this layout at the Sarahs Cards weekend, we set ourselves a little challange, scrap a layout in an hour and with papers chosen by someone else. I let Lou choose my photo and papers, she picked a photo of my husband which I have been wanting to scrap for ages. I loved her choice of papers, they were just perfect. She was so generous she added a sheet of cowboy paper from her own stash that she had been saving because she loved it. Thanks Lou :) Anyway here is what I created in an hour, I was quite pleased with it especially as a page usually takes me a whole day or more!!
I fell in love with these thickers and used them alot over the weekend, they are a new range called salutations and come in green, pink, brown and black. They are seriously yummy!


The new monthly challenge has just gone up over on Sarahs Cards blog, it now has a prize attached to it! The winner will get a £10 e-voucher and be able to create an example layout for the Januray sketch challenge. This is my example of the sketch, I did it in electric light and didn't realise quite how lime the green was until the next day!


TFL
xx

3 comments:

Jill said...

As always Rachael, wonderful LOs. Those Thickers are a bit yummy aren't they!

Unknown said...

Loving those thickers Rachael. Are those jewel dew drops on the flowers too? I can never resist a bit of bling.... :)

Lene said...

WOW! I really like this Layouts!

Have a nice day!

*lene*