Friday, October 9, 2009

Layouts to Share.

I am not a fan of K and Co but a while ago I bought a pack of their die cut shapes, there was loads in the bag and they are lovely vintage pictures. I thought they would be perfect on this page of me and my first little trike. I stitched the butterfly trails using embroidery thread and bent their wings up slightly.



There have been so many new releases from CHA but if you have got little girls this one from Fancy Pants, Little Dancer, has got to be perfect! I love the little journal notebook and the buttons are just gorgeous, I bought it all from Sarahs Cards.

The sticker sheet has got some lovely stickers on but they are made of very thin paper, to make them more substantials I stuck the sticker onto some cardstock and then cut them out. I added them onto the page raising them up using foam pads.

Just looking at these two layouts together I can't get over how similar they are! Made a couple of months apart too.
TFL

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, Lovely layouts! I've just finished a lo using Dancing Girl Papers as well-they really are gorgeousaren't they! Have been following your blog for a while but this is my first comment x

Jill said...

Lovely LOs Rachael, Such gorgeous gentle girly colours!

Ann said...

Beautiful layouts. I especially like the one of you and your trike. The colours are lovely and the stitching and butterfly, just the right touch.