Saturday, August 29, 2009

Leftovers.

Quite a while ago Lee over at Scrapbook magazine asked me if I could write an article about using up your leftover stash. I think this was my favourite article that I have done so far, it really made me think about what I throw away and made me look at my stash in a different way. Here are two of the layouts that I did to go with the article.

So Proud.....Last year Emily won the overall prize for high achievement in her year group, we were so proud of her. I used a lot of my May scrapagogo kit on this layout.
Rebecca and Eleanor were very colour co-ordinated on this day so I had to get them to come out into the garden for a few photos!! I was looking through my stash to see what leftover bits I had to use up and saw the cover of the Fancy Pants notebook, it made the perfect photo matt!

TFL
xx

5 comments:

Rachel said...

super cute love both the layouts xx

Jill said...

what lovely LOs Rachael and great memories

Sally said...

Love these LOs - off to read the article again. Love being able to put people's faces to articles!

Paige said...

Great LO's again Rachael. on your So Proud LO have you just a sheet of cardboard for the whole background? it looks great, after using some for the first time in that ST lift (we both did) I really like working with it but worry it's too thick for my album?

Elaine said...

Both fab lo's well done and thanks for allowing me to lift the owl one x