Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hong Kong here we come!!

Last post before our holiday starts tomorrow, I am getting quite nervous about leaving the girls I know they will be ok but I know I am going to struggle leaving them.
I am so excited about the hotel that we are staying in, it has got amazing views over Hong Kong harbour and at night a lot of the buildings are lit up. Justin booked a harbour view room as a treat for me bless him.

The amazing view from the hotel!

I don't think our room will be quite this posh!!

TFL and I hope I don't bore you with my stories when we get back!

3 comments:

kjjc said...

hope by the time you read this you have had a fabulous time, not missed the girls tooooo much and have some great stories to tell and photos to scrap and show us.Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear your stories! I lived in Hong Kong for 18 months when I first got married and I would love to go back and see how it has changed.

Judith said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time. As you know I love your blog and all your creations so I would like to pass this on to you.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hqNW2KAkwfk/SliBgCBbsOI/AAAAAAAAAeY/NT5SFP3pgfE/s1600-h/I-Like-Your-Style.jpg

# 1 By accepting this award you acknowledge that the giver LIKES YOUR STYLE
#2 You agree to post this proudly on your site and include a post linking back to the giver
#3 And because there are so many blogs out there that you like their style you will share this award with them...however many that might be...
To my surprise I was given this award and as you are my main inspiration I have chosen to pass it on to you. Hope it works and that I have done it right. Judith x