Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Blooming Challange

The team that I am in on UKScrappers volunteered to set the challange for next week, we all decided to keep it quite simple so we choose 3 things to include on the layout.
1. Something that you love
2. Recycle something
3. Use pearls

Justin took this photo of Emily and I back in May, Emily would only have it done because it was my birthday!! Anyway I loved the result so it had to be scrapped.




The papers are by My Minds Eye....again!! I seem to be really drawn to their ranges at the moment there seems to be such a variety of colours and patterns all of which are right up my street!! I also had a bit of a shop in Crafty Stash and bought some gorgeous prima flowers, now I don't usually do flowers but these ones are really lovely.

TFL

1 comment:

Paige said...

Beautiful. Loving the MME papers as well. such pretty colours. I really like all the little elements to this LO the pearls in a circle are a really nice touch. and that Prima is lush!!! i'm off to CTM on thursday I might have to have a spurge ;)